So this week M.G.A found itself purchasing a rangefinder. I will admit that I was quite
skeptical… I mean that’s why the yardages are marked on the courses right but we all
agreed it would be a fun product to try out and possibly enhance our game. After
shopping around a bit the purchase was made. Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder. This is
what we were investing in.
•PinSeeker with JOLT Technology to confirm the laser has zeroed in on the flag
•Accurate to within 1-yard
•Provides instantaneous measurements in yards and meters
•5 yards-1,000 yards ranging performance (300+ yards to a flag)
•5x Magnification (objects appear 5x closer)
•New ergonomic design provides a comfortable, stable grip
•Posi-Thread Battery Door
•Industry leading 2-Year Warranty
Included accessories: Carry case, Skin, Battery
it is perfect. Fits in the hand comfortably and extremely intuitive to use. The jolt
technology is great with that added confirmation that you are locked on your target. I
noticed that after 2 holes of using it… my advantage disappeared because everyone
started asking to use it before every shot. The +/- 1-yard… simply amazing and we all
noticed the difference immediately and were all delighted. After a couple rounds of use I can honestly say it lowered my score. I estimate between 2-3 strokes. I normally shoot about 43 and now hovering around 40 sometimes breaking it. I give this rangefinder 5 stars and will not play another round without it.
TitTees Naked Lady Golf Tees… yes the title says it all. We all pretty much burst out laughing because none of us had ever seen those tees before. Definitely fun and entertaining in the tee box… a for sure laugh. He used it the entire round though and it never broke… so maybe its more than just a novelty.
round. The looks are quite flashy and in your face… but maybe that’s exactly what we needed. So from their website Chromax boasts its high visibility, I can completely agree with them on that! Its fun to watch its flight actually and amazingly easy to spot from a distance. The only downfall is its playability. I noticed about a 10-15 yard drop in distance off the tees. The ball felt very solid… on the drive I’d say a bit too solid. With irons seemed alright no complaints here. I will say though I actually enjoyed putting with it. It had a nice roll out on all my putts and looks great on carpet greens.
PUMA Men’s Faas Lite Mesh Golf Shoe. They fit like a glove but stay light and airy…
which keeps my feet quite comfortable and the were only $49.99 on amazon. Just don’t wear them in rainy weather, you’ll thank me later.
• Breathable mesh golf shoe featuring transluscent formstrip overlay and zero drop
• CoolCELL breathable design
• Resilient FaasFoam+ comfort midsole
• EverTrack high-abrasion outsole
• SmartQuill spikeless traction with directional grip
• Athletically inspired design equips golfers with a blend of comfort and mobility
• Lightweight performance mesh uppers deliver comfort, breathability and waterproof durability
• Tongue-Lok instep grip ensures additional slip resistance in a key location underneath tongue
• InnerSok system offers an Achilles pad for additional support and comfort in the heel counter
• Xtra-Thick shock absorbing Fitbed with HeelLok provides superior comfort and slip resistance
• SoftMax molded rubber utilize Pulsar Cleats to generate unprecedented grip